Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm a Lucky Girl


I've had my online shops for just over a year and it couldn't be more fun! Here I sit at home in my pjs (and today is National Wear Your Pajamas to Work Day) 'working.' I've been looking over past feedback from both shops and I am thankful to have had the privilege to connect with wonderful customers around the world. Besides a passion for my art I learned young the importance of good customer service and it is a joy to serve every day. Sometimes it's as simple as thinking through the golden rule, So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets, Matthew 7:12.

Here's a sampling of favorite feedbacks.

From Cage Free Fibers:

Wow! Quickest ship ever! Bought this for a gift and the receipient received many compliments on the first use!!! Thanks Cage Free! -- Jennifer, Huntington Beach, CA

I LOVE THEM ALL! I CAN'T WAIT TO TAKE THESE HOME AND GIFT THEM! THEY REALLY ARE WORKS OF ART! SO FAST, TOO! -- Patricia, Rockville, MD

Wonderful seller, great communication, quick delivery, and GORGEOUS product. I love the coffee cozy so much I'm going to order more!! -- Doreen, Staten Island, NY

I received your cozies today and I will quickly become your #1 fan! These are beautiful and your work is exquisite! You are very talented. Thank you so very much, I love them and the recipients I give them to will as well. -- Debbie, Corona, CA

Love your cozies, can´t have enough of them :-))) -- Daniele, Austria

I am so happy with my purchased item, beautiful! Plus a special gift for being a 200 customer, amazing kindness. Would strongly recommend this site to others, the items are beautiful and quick, friendly service. What more can I say, but Thank you. Will be back! -- Sandra, UK


From Grandmas Ceder Chest:

This set is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! Probably the nicest Etsian ever, I can't believe how great this outfit is. I hope to buy more from this seller soon! -- Bailee, Oak Harbor, WA

A beautiful girl was telling me how much she liked this jacket. She was very bummed out when it sold before she could buy it. I surprised her with it and she loved it! Thanks! -- Jake, South Carolina


Excellent Seller! Fast delivery and nice quality of product. A++++,Thank you very much for your detailed explanation about the product.Thank you for ur kindness!!And Thank you for ur letter!! -- Miho, Japan

Such a beautiful dress and I am honored to have it. I will give it many years of love and care, please let your mom know and tell her thank you so very much! I am so happy and proud to have these dresses. Love-Jenn xoxoxo -- Jennifer, West Seneca, NY

Great seller. Even more gorgeous than I expected!! Thank you so much. -- Melise, Brooklyn


Thanks to all my wonderful customers who make what I do such a pleasure and especially thank You, Heavenly Father, for blessing me with loving people in my life and the many opportunities to give back.






1 comment:

nanasbug said...

It is because you are, and always have been, one of the kindest and gentlest souls I know.